Studying at the University of Washington through the Robinson Center Academy program, an early university admission opportunity.
B.S , Informatics (Data Science) and
B.S, Human Centered Design &
Engineering (Human-Computer Interaction)
3.7 Cumulative GPA , Deans List
Graduation Date: June 2019
Pixel Project Winner (IBM)
A 7 week design competition hosted by
Pixel Husky where I led on a team
to innovate the user experience and design of IBM’s hiring process.
AT&T Case Study Winner
A case study competition with 15 teams of interns where we presented to AT&T VPs about the possibility of acquiring other entertainment branches. Analyzed and conducted a SWOT analysis, cost analysis, integration possibilities, etc.
Student User Experience Designer
UW Information Technology
(April 2017 - Present)
As part of the Academic Experience Design & Delivery team I work on improving
and designing the best user experience when it comes to UW technology by...
- Leading user testing on assigned UW features
- Creating user flows to understand user behavior
- Documenting page flows to organize information
- Ideating through sketching
- Creating wireframes for web & mobile in Sketch
- Using HTML/CSS in coding a responsive website
UX Design Intern
(June 2017- September 2017)
As an active member of the DirectTV Experience Design Studio (XDS), I worked
on actor pages for DirecTV Now and led two projects in Augmented Reality and
Virtual Reality (AR/VR) where I...
- Collaborated with the XDS Research team for research and user testing
- Created user stories, storyboards & scenarios
- Ideated through iterations of sketching
- Designed interactive mobile wireframes and prototypes in Adobe XD
- Participated in on user testing and focus groups
- Presented final designs to both senior leadership and cross-functional teams
DTV Now People Project
Worked on incorporating actors into the DirecTV Now experience by implementing
actor profile pages. Given 10 weeks, I went through research, created user stories,
ideated through sketching, and ended in interactive wireframes in Adobe XD that
were tested by real users. These pages will be implemented into DirectTV Now in the
near future, were it will be accessed by 500,000+ users.
An app that focuses on reducing confusion for Metro Transit commuters, and
reducing the burden of questions for busy Metro employees. The app I helped design contains an intelligent assistant who can answer Metro-related inquiries through voice, text, or preset questions. I interviewed commuters, created personas/scenarios/storyboards, sketched ideas, performed user testing, and designed the wireframes.